Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tuba Man...

So it was my last day of class today. Yay! When I walked out of my last class and was walking toward my dorm, I noticed a man. He was running. Typically this wouldn't catch my eye but this man was running with his tuba on his shoulders. It was one of the highlight's of my day. I wonder why he might be running so I made up a story. Here is what happened in my head... This man was walking to band practice with his tuba in its case in his hand. All was well until he met a rabid cartoon character, yep a rabid cartoon character. One that is like ADHD. It was going to bite him when the character noticed his case and wondered what was in the case. Then he got distracted again by the shoes this man was wearing and then he noticed his shirt. So while this character tries to steal his shoes and shirt the man opened the case and took out the tuba. With a snap of the case he had captured the cartoon character. He thought he was home free. No problem he can get another case. Little did he know the cartoon character had friends. The friends had watched it all happen, and so they started to chase this man with the tuba. The man realized what was happening about the time one jumped into his tuba. He managed to run and knock the character out of his tuba. He ran as hard as he could, and ran around the UC. He had lost them for the time being so he walked briskly toward the road turning around often to see if they had found him. When I walked out of the building he had just noticed that one of THEM had noticed him. So he took off running across the road. I walked to my dorm and am sitting here telling you this story. Only the Lord knows what his fate was. I hope that he didn't get attacked, or that he realized he was sleep deprived and it was all a figment of his imagination....Oh well, Good Luck Buddy!
XOXO-Sara

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHA -
    I laughed so hard. I could just see this all in my head and I couldn't help but associate some of the stuff from Roger Rabbit and Space Jam to this crazy tuba scene.

    I still love that you really saw a dude running with his tuba. So random...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is kind of what I was thinking of. lol. Thanks! It was really funny!

    ReplyDelete